Advanced Animal Communication Practitioner Mentoring Program
Session 1: January-March
Session 2: April-June
Session 3: September-November
Dates of Class Calls:
Session 3: Sept.-Nov., 2017
Wednesday, Sept. 13
Wednesday, Oct. 11
Wednesday, Nov. 8
All calls are 90 minutes, and start at 5:30 p.m. PT/6:30 p.m. MT/7:30 p.m. CT/8:30 p.m. ET.
Calls are through a US-based teleconference line; all you need is a phone line to participate. Your regular long-distance fees, if any, will apply. Some international access numbers are available.
If you have taken animal communication training with another teacher and are interested in this program, please contact me prior to registration.
Who is this program for?
This mentoring program is for people who are practicing animal communication at an advanced level or professionally, and who wish to receive mentoring and support in a community of other practitioners.
- Beginning Animal Communication Class
- Deepening Animal Communication (Online or In-Person)
- Ethics and Energetic Boundaries Online Class
- Advanced Topics in Animal Communication Class
- Case Study Mentoring and Practicum
This program is by application/invitation. If you have taken the prerequisite classes with another teacher, or are already practicing professionally and would like to be in this program, please contact me.
What are the benefits of this program?
This program is designed to give you in-depth support and mentoring in your animal communication practice, as well as support for your ongoing personal and spiritual growth. In this program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Focus on your personal and professional animal communication practice
- Address your questions and challenges positively and creatively, as opportunities for growth and learning
- Expand your knowledge and experience
- Receive expert mentoring and support
- Network and connect with other animal communication practitioners
This program will be customized for the participating practitioners, and so there will be time to address the topics that are most important to you.
What does this program include?
- 3 90-minute monthly mentoring calls + mp3 recordings
- private online community on the Ruzuku class platform
- optional private mentoring sessions
Class calls include:
- Meditation, grounding, and breathing practices for quieting the mind, centering, and preparing for consultations
- Discussion of topic(s) above, tailored for the individuals in the group
- Time for questions, feedback, and coaching