Animal Communication Case Study Mentoring and Practicum Program
Independent Study Program with Private Mentoring Sessions
- Information and class guidelines are on the Ruzuku platform
- Course includes instructor review of written cases
- Private sessions will be scheduled individually
$495.00, payable as follows:
- $45 Registration fee
- 3 payments of $150 each when you schedule your private sessions
If you have taken animal communication training with another teacher and are interested in this program, please contact me prior to registration.
Who is this program for?
This program is for people who are in the Animal Communication Academy Professional Training Program. This is an Independent Study Program and may be taken at any time after the completion of Level 4 (Advanced Topics in Animal Communication). The course must be completed (6 case studies prepared and 3 mentoring/review sessions scheduled and met) as a prerequisite for the Animal Communication Academy Professional Practitioner Training and Certification Course (Level 6).
- Beginning Animal Communication Class (Level 1)
- Deepening Animal Communication (Level 2, Online or In-Person)
- Ethics and Energetic Boundaries Online Class (Level 3)
- Advanced Topics in Animal Communication Class (Level 4)
- Recommendation of instructor or by application
This program is by application/invitation. If you have taken the prerequisite classes with another teacher, or are already practicing professionally and would like to be in this program, please contact me.
What are the benefits of this program?
This program is designed to give you structure, support, and mentoring in your animal communication practice through the completion and discussion of 6 animal communication case studies. It is a required prerequisite for the Level 6: Professional Practitioner Training and Certification Course.
In this program, you will have the opportunity to:
- experience 6 animal communication practice consultations and write them up for case study review and discussion
- ask questions, get feedback, support and guidance around the communication, and share what you learned through the communication experience in your private mentoring sessions
- address your questions and challenges positively and creatively as opportunities for growth and learning
- prepare for application to the Professional Certification Program
What does this program include?
- Instructional information hosted on the Ruzuku platform, including:
- requirements and guidelines for working with cases
- ideas for finding potential cases to work with
- how to focus on aspects of cases that will help you to grow as an animal communicator
- case study template and samples, and instruction on writing and submitting your cases for review and preparing for your mentoring sessions
- Instructor review of cases prior to mentoring sessions
- 3 30-minute private mentoring/review sessions, each of which will focus on 2 cases