Deepening Animal Communication Online Class
6-Week Online Class
October 11 – November 20, 2021
Expand and Deepen Your Ability to Communicate with Animals and All Life
This class is designed with specific tools and practices to help you to take your interspecies communication abilities to a deeper level of connection and accuracy, and to support you in the life-changing journey of communication with all life.
- Taken the Beginning Animal Communication Class, and want to further develop your abilities?
- Run into blocks and challenges in your interspecies communication practice, and want practical guidance and support in moving forward?
- Felt the excitement of receiving communication from animals, but find it inconsistent and unpredictable?
- Wondered if it is possible to communicate with nature spirits, trees, plants, mountains, rocks, lakes, and rivers?
If so, this class will support you in taking the next steps on your journey with Interspecies Communication!
ABOUT THE CLASS:
The class is structured in six weekly class modules. Each class module contains a variety of ways to help you to deepen your communication with animals:
- Instruction and Information: Recordings, PDF handouts, videos
- Experience: Practice with a variety of animal teachers
- Reflection: Guidelines for integrating your experience
- Share and Connect: Online class community where you can share questions and experiences with Nancy and other class members
- Guidance and Feedback: Live and recorded calls where you can receive instruction, expertise, and feedback on your interspecies communication skills
You’ll also receive:
- Instruction on specific ways to quiet your mind, including easy-to-use breathing and physical exercises that work to quiet the mind quickly
- 3 live 90-minute Conference Calls that will also be recorded that will include meditations, exercises and the opportunity to ask questions and receive expert guidance on your animal communication process
Nancy is gifted in holding space, creating a supportive environment for exploration, and encouraging the group to play as well as acknowledge the deep work being done.
Eleni Livitsanos, CA
Because of this class, my confidence was increased and I was able to let go of some of my own fears, especially in communicating about things that used to cause me to shut down. I know without a doubt that I can master this with practice, practice, practice.
Denise Lashmett, CO
This class is designed for people who have completed my Beginning Animal Communication Class, either online or in-person, or the equivalent with another teacher, and wish to go deeper in their practice of interspecies communication.
IN THIS CLASS, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- in-depth practice with a variety of animal teachers
- support for your learning and practice through teleconference calls
- expert guidance in receiving accurate, consistent communication
- tools to work through blocks and challenges
- exercises to expand your perception of what is possible with telepathic communication
- opportunities to open new doors to the magic of intuitive connection with all life, including plants, minerals, nature spirits. elemental beings, and devas
- Lost and Missing Animals
- Animals in the Spirit World
- Communicating with Nature Spirits
- Communicating with the Plant and Mineral Kingdoms
- Ethics of Animal Communication
- Communicating with Wild Animals
All calls are on Saturdays from 11am – 12:30pm (US Mountain Time).
All calls will be recorded and available to listen to online and to download, so you don’t need to be on the calls live. Calls are on the Ruzuku teleconference system, and include live online chat.
To check the start time of the calls in your time zone, click here for a Time Zone Converter.
Deepening Animal Communication Online Class Content
In this module, you’ll have the opportunity to review and reflect on your journey with animal communication. How you receive, your strengths, challenges, and personal growth spiral in connection with all life. We’ll do a practice with an animal teacher and I’ll give you feedback about your process and your communication.
In this module, we’ll explore practices that can help you to open more deeply and loosen your “stuck” places to explore and play with sending and receiving communication. You’ll practice with another animal teacher and receive feedback.
We’ll have our first call at the end of this module.
In this module, we’ll practice intuitive sensing with objects, which can help you to expand your ability to receive intuitive information. We’ll also work with the nature spirits and the land where you live in practices designed to teach you to listen to and sense the presence of beings who often remain unseen. You’ll also have another animal teacher to work with and learn from.
In this module, you’ll have the opportunity to explore listening and sensing with your body, as well as communication with the plant and mineral kingdoms. You’ll have another animal teacher practice, and also explore communication with animals who are wild.
Our second call will be at the end of this module.
In this module, you’ll explore your challenges and the places where you go “off track” in your communications, including looking at how our preconceptions can hinder clear and accurate communication. We’ll also learn about communicating with animals who are in the spirit world, and you’ll have the opportunity to practice and receive feedback with an animal who is on the other side.
In this final module, you’ll learn about working with lost and missing animals, practice with another animal teacher, and have the opportunity to reflect on your journey in the last six weeks, as well as on your path moving forward.
Our third and final call will conclude this module.
Feedback from Past Students
“With the online guidance of the exercises and the wisdom and help from the animal teachers, I built a lot of confidence and feel like I have a clear path of practice.”
“I loved how the exercises often brought us outside into nature. I feel a greater sense of place after this course. I also really loved the conference calls. They were very helpful for me and I felt like it was easier to connect and communicate with the animals when we were all together on the call.”
– Laura Moreaux
“I enjoyed the fun and creative assignments to help us explore and discover more about other beings. I’m so delighted that I can commune with the plants, rocks, bodies of water, etc. I didn’t know this was available to me!”
– Marcy D
“I enjoyed Nancy’s gentle disposition and the kindness she extends to all those around her. Her voice, which is a true reflection of her soul, is gracious and full of love. She puts you at ease and gives you a safe place to explore animal communication.”
– Alexandra B
“I have taken several animal communication classes from different teachers and this class is the best overall of any so far. The information, activities, and presentation, combined with Nancy’s teaching style and huge love, support, and compassion, makes her a great teacher! Her honor and respect for all Beings shines forth, and I always felt heard and understood on a very deep level. Most of my life I have felt that nobody really listened to me, so to be heard in this way is a magnificent gift. Thank you Nancy”.
– Akira A.
Frequently Asked Questions
No special technical skills are required! All you need is a computer or mobile device with Internet access, an email address, and a telephone for the live calls.
The Ruzuku class platform is designed to be easy to use, even for novice online learners.
Yes! This class is designed so that people from all parts of the world with various schedules are able to participate.
All of the calls are recorded, so that you can listen to them at any time.
Additionally, you’ll be able to ask questions and get feedback online, so even if you miss the calls, you won’t miss content.
The class materials will be available to you indefinitely on the Ruzuku platform. Additionally, you will be able to download them to your own computer or mobile device.
It depends on the material that was covered in the class, as well as your practice and experience with animal communication. Take a look at the curriculum for my Beginning Animal Communication Online Class, and then send me a note about your interest in this class, and your experience with other classes as well as how you have been practicing your animal communication skills. I’ll be able to help you determine if this class is the right fit for you. I want you to be comfortable and successful in the class!
Ruzuku Course Platform
This course is taught on the Ruzuku platform.
Here’s the deal: I’ve been a teacher all of my working life, and I have (ahem) more than a fair bit of experience, including high school, university, and adult education programs. I know a wee something or two about curriculum design.
So, I’m fussy about how I teach what I teach.
I searched and searched for a way to present my classes online that had the curriculum design elements that I wanted and knew my students needed.
This one has it. I was impressed…and, well, it’s not always easy to impress me.
I love this platform, both as an instructor and as a student. It has everything you want in an online class format:
- easy-to-use class navigation
- feeling of accomplishment as you complete the steps of the course
- online community where you can interact with other students and the course teacher
- easy-to-use format that makes accessing course materials easy and fun
- fabulous support from the Ruzuku team for any technical questions
The Ruzuku platform holds all of the class materials–handouts, recordings, videos–so that they are always accessible online from wherever you are, using your computer or mobile device.
The feedback from students about the Ruzuku platform has been fantastic. You’ll love it!
“I appreciated the design of the course and… I liked the platform. It was easy to manage and to go back to. I liked seeing what I had written and what others had received and written. I liked the manner in which the feedback was given. Once we were working with the tools- appreciated the support of fertilizing the tool that worked best for us.”
The Ruzuku platform was so easy to use–even on my Kindle!
Amy B, FL
I loved the Ruzuku platform and its ease of use. I had no problems with it at all!
Susan B, NY
Deepening Animal Communication Online Class
6-Week Online + Teleconference Course
October 11 – November 20, 2021
Refund Policy: If you find that this program isn’t right for you, you can receive a refund of your registration, minus a $50 nonrefundable registration fee, until the end of the first week of the class.
Have a specific question? Contact my team here for more help. Thank you!