Teacher Training Program 2019
The Professional Animal Communication Teacher Training Program is designed to give you the curriculum materials, tools, and experience to teach your own animal communication workshops in-person, as well as, to be an assistant online teacher in the Animal Communication Academy.
This program is open to people who have completed the Professional Animal Communication Certification Program, and who have been working as a professional animal communicator for a minimum of one year, or by invitation/application.
1. Completion of Professional Practitioner Training and Certification Program *
2. Professional practice as an animal communicator for a minimum of 1 year
This program is by invitation or application.
*Professional animal communicators who have completed professional training with another teacher that covers equivalent material as the Professional Certification Program may apply to be considered for inclusion in this program.
In the Teacher Training Program, you’ll receive:
- Curriculum materials, and permission to use them with credit
- Opportunities to teach and assist in online and in-person classes
- 3 class mentoring/training calls, in addition to the class calls offered for the Beginning and/or Deepening Classes
- Supplemental study and training materials
- Discounted private mentoring support with Nancy for 1 year after completion of the program
- Listing on the Professional Certified Practitioner Directory as a trained teacher
Topics we’ll cover:
- Taking the seat of the teacher and finding your voice
- Basics of learning and education
- Pedagogy of intuition
- Creating your own teaching materials and curriculum
- Supporting students on their animal communication journey
- Guiding students with clarity and compassion
- Setting up courses and workshops
The Teacher Training Program Has 3 Levels:
1. Beginning Animal Communication/Level 1 (offered on the Ruzuku platform)
April 1-May 11, 2019
2. Deepening Animal Communication/Level 2 (offered on the Ruzuku platform)
October 14-November 23, 2019
With your registration for these programs, you’ll be added to the Beginning Animal Communication Online Class and the Deepening Animal Communication Online Class that run concurrently. As students in the Teacher Training Program, you’ll be acknowledged as Assistants/Teachers in Training in these classes. You’ll be expected to be at both the 3 class calls and our Teacher Training class call/meetings which will be afterwards.
All Beginning Class calls are from 10-11:30 a.m MT. Our Teacher Training calls will be from 12-1 pm MT on the following dates:
- Saturday, April 13, 2019
- Saturday, April 27, 2019
- Saturday, May 11, 2019
All Deepening Class calls are from 10-12:00 pm MT. Our Teacher Training calls will be from 12:30-1:30 pm MT on the following dates:
- Saturday, October 26, 2019
- Saturday, November 9, 2019
- Saturday, November 23, 2019
3. Advanced-Apprenticeship/Level 3 (offered at in-person retreats)
June 1-7, 2019 or Sept. 28-Oct. 4, 2019 – Both at The Monroe Institute, Faber, VA
The Advanced-Apprenticeship Program/Level 3 is an in-person assistant/apprentice training that is offered at Nancy’s in-person workshops/retreats.This program will offer an opportunity for in-depth training in an intensive workshop/retreat setting. This program requires completion of Beginning/Level 1 and Deepening/Level 2 Teacher Training (may be taken concurrently in the same calendar year.)
*The Advanced-Apprenticeship Program is by invitation/application, and spaces are limited. They will require registration in The Monroe Institute retreats, as well as, registration in the Advanced-Apprenticeship Program.
NOTE: There are 2 expense-paid assistantships offered for students in the Level 3 Advanced-Apprenticeship Program. These have been filled for 2019. You may apply to be on the waiting list for these, or for 2020 Apprenticeships.
Most of my courses, ebooks and mentoring programs are non-refundable. If you’re considering a course and wondering if it’s right for you, please take some time to check out my work through my blog, newsletter and free resources so that you can become familiar with me and make an informed decision about whether or not to move forward with a purchase.
Are you still unsure? Take a moment to get quiet, breathe, and become grounded and centered. Then, ask yourself a simple question: What do I feel in my heart is the best choice for me right now? Trust what you get.
Have a specific question? Contact my team here for more help. Thank you!